Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Oct 9, 2006

What did I do this time??

Ughh. I had to go to the vet AGAIN today. This was a new one and neither my girl nor I liked it very much. I had to get the third (and final) vaccination in my puppy series. I still need my rabies shot.

I usually am very good about car rides with my girl. I agree to stay seat belted. But today I just wanted to be comforted after my shot and be close to her, so I crept into her lap and she let me sit there with her. She said this was a One Time Only deal... just because she felt mean for taking me to get a shot.

I tried to drive, but she didn't let me. DARN!