Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Aug 15, 2006

Drive-Thru?


Umm. I believe I witnessed and was a party to an illegal transaction today. It was very shady. But that doesn't surprise me... as my girl seems very shady.

We got in the car. It all seemed a little on the down-low, if you know what I mean. We went to a big brick wall. My girl rolled down her window, looked around, and said some things in a loud voice - maybe to make a show of it... so no one would think she's guilty?

Then we drove up. There was a huge square window cut in the wall where a man sat. First he handed her a bag. Then she handed him money. And then... then we drove away.

It was quite perfunctory. She seemed to check her rear view mirror quite a bit.

The bag smelled suspiciously.

She ate the contents.