Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Oct 4, 2006

City Pooch


I am officially a city pooch. I have learned to "do my business" NYC style, baby! I haven't quite mastered the gutter yet, but I am getting there! We had a great day. I got to eat my kibble sitting on a chair inside of Starbucks in Manhattan. My girl, my dad and my big bro all met up. I got to eat some icing (like two licks, but I won't complain) from my girl's cupcake. They got a cardboard tray from the employees (who thought I was so cute and "didn't know I was there") for my kibble. They got me a plastic cup for my water. It was so cool! And I managed to sneak a lick of whipped cream off of my girl's drink. Don't tell her though, she didn't see!!