Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Oct 13, 2006

Uh oh!

Today the front door got opened just a crack... and I escaped into the front yard!! I did some zoomies on our lawn and tried to get my girl to play with me but she seemed REALLY upset! She dropped her keys and her purse and knelt down and called out my name like she was all happy. I should have seen that it was a trick, but I'm such a sucker for my girl! I galloped toward her and she snatched me up and told me I can never dart through the door again.

My humans are pretty upset with me today. I don't suggest running out the door to any of you doggies reading this. I'm pretty much in the doghouse, so I'm trying to look extra cute.

How am I doing?