Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Nov 9, 2006

Holy Yummies!

Wow, talk about YUMMIES!!

Mixed in with my old kibble tonight was NEW KIBBLE!! Man, was it good! I've never had different kibble before. I pushed the old out of the way and gobbled down the new, then followed my girl around, hoping for more. I eventually went back and finished my old kibble too.


I thought that was a treat, but just wait until you hear this. My girl loves to eat ice cream at night, and I am always so sad that I can't have any. I stare at the spoon leaving the bowl and going to her mouth every time she eats it. Well... tonight I got to eat MY OWN ICE CREAM. It was sooo good. Milk is bad for me, so I know that my ice cream is probably different from hers, but WOW! I bet hers doesn't even taste as good as mine does!

Best part? I got to eat from a spoon.