Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Nov 4, 2006

Sir Barks-A-Lot



I was out in the backyard with my girl in the afternoon. We were just hanging out when suddenly I turned and spotted... a deer. Of course, I didn't know at the time it was a deer. It looked to me like a really big dog with loooong legs and biiiig ears.

My girl was pretty excited. Oh, humans. She loves deer and she thought that this one was really pretty. The deer even ate one of my girl's carrots. Carrots that I could have munched on instead! Sigh.

HEY!! GIRL! Big dog deer in the yard!

Later on I was playing with my toys in the family room... when I saw someone near the front door. The bell hadn't sounded yet, but I barked my little head off to tell my girl to get down there!! It was a woman trying to collect money for a fundraiser at the elementary school my girl went to. She didn't want to open the door, so she used her ferocious man-eating dog (MEEEE!) as an excuse - MUHAHHAHA! Then something really funny happened. The lady asked my girl if she's the babysitter. Ha ha. My girl did not like that One Bit.