Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Aug 22, 2006

Cool Hand Ronak

I went on my first "real" walk today. Today it wasn't too hot out (I have two fur coats and I get overheated easily in the summer) so dad and my girl took me alllll over the neighborhood - how cool! I am really seeing the world now!

I'm pooped now because I'm not used to having so much
activity! I wanted to go for a longer walk, but my girl said I'm too little and too young.

So for now I will act my age and play with my toys! I love my toys, yippee!



Aaaaahrrrrr! Chomp chomp chomp!