Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Aug 4, 2006

Sneak 'n' Squeak

I sometimes like to chew on things that I shouldn't.

My strategy is brilliant.

1. Place Kermie the rope toy near object I would like to chew on.


2. Squeak and play vigorously and cutely with Kermie.


3. When no humans are watching, substitute the rug instead of Kermie. HAH! Mission accomplished and the humans are none the wiser!


Except that tonight it all came crashing down when my girl told me the jig is up!

Anyway. I got scolded by dad and the girl.

So now I'm trolling around for a good spot to pee. That'll get them back!