Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Aug 6, 2006

The Twilight Zone

Today I met my neighbor. She is a terrier and she tried to kill me. Not too cool. Luckily dad and my girl were there to protect me and save me... then mom gave me lots of cuddles inside.

Later on some big dogs walking by also barked and growled at me. Also, I was driving along with my girl and we saw a bear in the woods... right after she had a dream about a bear. How bizarre! This day is surreal and feels like something out of the Twilight Zone.

Our human neighbor apologized and said that their dog thinks I am a fluffy white toy. Lots of people who meet me say that I look like a cottonball.

What do you think?