Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Sep 20, 2006

PetSmart Adventures!

Wowsa, funnnnn day! I drove the car to PetSmart!

Well ok, I tried to drive but the humans wouldn't let me and technically I couldnt really reach the steering wheel. And I had to sit by myself with the seat belt on. But if anyone asks, I drove, ok?


PetSmart was a lot of fun too. At first I got to walk around, but lots of big doggies tried to eat me, so my girl held me... but then a big doggie tried to eat HER trying to get to me! So then I got to cruise around in the shopping cart. I could smell stuff wayyyy up high and best of all, my humans could relax.

Where on earth did I put my PetSmart card?? Oh, how embarrassing!!