Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Oct 31, 2006

Howl-A-Ween

This is my first ever Howl-A-Ween.
First my humans tried to get me all dressed up again, but I quickly established that I wasn't too fond of wearing the horns... AGAIN. They already had their fun with those and now I just want to chew on them! So I just wore my devil cape, and that was pretty cool. I like it because I can chew on the ties. Muhahahhaaaaaaa! I mean, hehe. How eeeeevil of me.

So first we went for a walk around the neighborhood. I met lots of kids in costume, but the costumes didn't scare me... in fact, my girl was wondering if I noticed them at all. I also met some doggies, some who I already know, and some new... and one really BIG one! She wasn't interested in me, which was lucky... but I was pretty scared of her at first.

Then we got back home and my girl disappeared for a while. Then she came back, and she had whiskers and a kitty nose and kitty ears! Then mom and dad had them too! That was weird! But I guess since I walk on two legs sometimes and try to be human, they want to be like me sometimes too. I can understand that!

The doorbell ringing has stopped now. I was really freaked out because we seemed to be giving away a LOT of candy. At first I worried that they were my treats! I got to go to the door to greet everyone, but some kids seemed pretty scared of my barking. My girl gave me a bunch of treats tonight though, so I guess I can't complain. Overall, not a bad first Howl-A-Ween!