Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Oct 13, 2006

Mystery... and speculation

You know they say a certain air of mystery keeps 'em guessing... Well, right now my girl has a mystery to solve.

Today when my girl got home, she found - right in the middle of my pile of toys - a tennis ball.

Ah, but where did it come from? She'll never know, will she? Ha ha!

In more important news, she claims I play with my rolling tennis ball like a kitten plays with yarn. I find this highly offensive and encourage you to send her notes commenting on my masculinity and utter dogness.