Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Oct 19, 2006

Serves Her Right

I have been chewing on the fringe of some of our rugs for a long while now. My humans had no idea. I only did it when they weren't supervising or weren't watching. Well, today they found a lot of damage on one rug and weren't so happy.

My girl got that spray I hate. The Bitter Yuck! Apple spray. She sprayed down the whole rug.

And then she ate something a few minutes later and she got a taste of some! HA HA, girl! It serves you RIGHT! She brushed her teeth three times and drank four glasses of water and the taste is still there.

Well, I can't sympathize, but I certainly can empathize.