Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Nov 26, 2006

The Grass is Always Greener...

... at the park!!

Today it was only 56 degrees in the afternoon, and considering it's nearly December, it was a great day!! Mom, dad, and the girl took me to the park. I got to run around on my flexi and sniff out lots of different smells. I just loooove sniffing things. Dad really thinks it's hilarious when I do my "hound doggie" impersonation.


My humans even threw around my tennis ball for me to chase!! We had a blast and I was so tuckered out when we got home that I didn't even mind when the humans went to go see a movie.