Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Jul 7, 2008

Another Manic Monday...

Six o'clock already, I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin a pretty poodle
by a crystal bowl of frosty paws ice cream

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'cause that's my fun day
My I get to run in the park day
It's just another manic Monday

My human caught an early train
Had to be at work on time
If I had a doggie-plane
I still couldn't make it on time

'cause it takes me so long
Just to figure out how to part my fuzzy white hair
Blame it on my human
But the boss is already there...

Just another manic Monday...