Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Sep 14, 2006

The Evil Balloon

Dad's birthday was on the 9th, but he and mom were out of town, so we celebrated today. My gift to him was a helium balloon with a doggie on it. At first I was curious about the balloon and sniffed it and really liked it. My girl wanted me to surprise Dad with it so she gave me the string and told me to go to Dad. But while I was running to Dad... I felt like the balloon was chasing me and got really scared! My girl got it off me.

Now I bark at it because I don't like it. And I try to warn my humans when I see it because I don't want it to get them.

My friend Casper had a similar experience.