Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Sep 7, 2006

Getting Better

I've been on Panacur for under 48 hours now and I'm starting to feel a tiny bit better. It tastes gross, but I'm good so I open my mouth when my girl gives it to me. I just give her a really bad look.

I'm having ice chips and little squirts of water too, since I was a little dehydrated. My girl says that my gums have good color and pressure return again and that I am a lean, mean, peeing machine. I don't know if that's a compliment or... what.

I am playing again and loving life!