Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Sep 8, 2006

Zoomies & The Bunny Hop

I am notorious for two very cute things - zoomies and the bunny hop!

I get zoomies when I'm really hyper, when my humans are playing with me, and when I'm reeeeealllly happy. I race all over the room, on the couch, all around my humans, and then STOP! suddenly. My ears go back and I look like a race horse!

I also do the bunny hop when I go up the stairs. I'm so little and fluffy and I have to go up FAST so I don't get stuck. I look like a rabbit!

I also get zoomies when big brother comes over. I never want him to leave so I bark bark bark and bring him toys to distract him and my last resort is zoomies. He usually does them with me!