Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Oct 16, 2006

The Search

My girl has been on a search for a shirt for me that says "Who's Your Doggie."

Today she went into a pet boutique not realizing that they also sold dogs there. She was very sad to see two little eskies like me (well not exactly like me - they were standards and fox-type eskies, whereas I am a miniature teddy-bear type eskie). They were confined in a small little cage and it just broke her heart. When she got home, she gave me a million zillion kisses and hugs and wanted to encourage anyone who is thinking about buying a puppy to do so from either a reliable breeder or to save a life and rescue a dog from a shelter.