Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Nov 22, 2006

Ooh, the holidays!

In the spirit of the holidays, I am sporting my bow tie.

Oh, and by the way - that is my mystery tennis ball at my side! My humans still have no idea how I got it! They think that if they had a candid camera in the house, they would see that I had to climb furniture, scale a wall, juggle plant leaves, and walk across a shelf to get it... my girl thinks the only place they had a loose tennis ball was on a high bookshelf!! I'm still not telling as I prefer to remain an enigma...

I am excited for my first Thanksgiving... but I hope I get more to munch on than this pseudo bone!


But in all seriousness, doggies... beware of turkey on this holiday. My girl told me that every Thanksgiving, many doggies get sick from eating human leftovers.

Hey, quit peeking! I am working on a Top Secret Holiday Mission. I will share it with you all in a few weeks... *wink*