Subscribe to Rhapsody in Ronak!

Paw-Mail Me!

If you ever want to write to me, I check my paw-mail regularly: ronaklepup@gmail.com
This blog is a Big Sisters, Little Sisters of America collaboration. Please join us in mentoring America's youth... give your time and help shape a life. Volunteer.

Dec 14, 2006

Holiday Tag-a-roooooo!

I have been Holiday Tagged by Ronin, Comet and BLU! WOOOOO! I am supposed to list 3 things I want for Christmas and 3 things I definitely do NOT want.

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth... my two front - Oh right, my girl saved one of my fangy canines for me, so I guess I'm all set here.

Gimme Gimme:
1. TOYS!!!!!! I like 'em squeaky, chewy, kongy, bouncy, bally, rattly, rolly, and ropey. Just in case my girl gets a mental block or something.
2. New YUMMIES. I am bored of my peanut butter treats and my beef jerky treats. I really like the liver treats I get at the pet store and hope that the girl noticed.
3. Time to play with towels. The people always wipe my paws clean and then take the towels away. Gone are the days when they took me for towel rides across the kitchen floor!
4.* Bonus Round: Unlimited cuddles and kisses and hugs.
5.* And most OF ALL... for the laptop to go away so the girl can play with me all day. ALL DAY LONG, I TELL YOU!
Don't Wanna, not Gonna:
1. No more puppy classes, man! I don't like those other doggies and I don't think I need to play with them!!!!!!!!!! I certainly don't think I need to re-learn dumb things I learned months ago like "sit" and "stay." Those other doggies need to be in remedial puppy school!!!!!
2. A lump of COAL!!!!!!! I am so mad at the girl for threatening me with this! Ahem... I mean... threatening whomever stole her shoes... *cough*
3. The people to close doors in the house anymore. See, it's like this. Being left alone during the day stinks, but I do need a break from these freakshows every once in a while, you know? But when they're home, why do they close doors sometimes?? I gotta take showers too, but you don't see ME closing the door on THEM. I just gotta say... I asked for sauce, not sass! Especially from you, girl! Pppssshhh! Talk to the paw.

So, there you have it. I would like to Holiday Tag Hana, Casper, FuFu, Ender, and Zach!!
The Rules: The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas". Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.